Kids are in school. I.Can't.Believe.It. But we never can, can we? It's just the way time is, the days are long but the years are short. I come alive every Fall. It's my best season. I had my junk drawer organized yesterday and I found six brand new pencils so I don't even have to go out and buy more. I also have all my desk accessories displayed just so. But today I'm sitting in my big chair and Coco decided to join me and watch the world go by out the window.
By the way, I am SO SORRY for all the repeat emails you've received from us lately. I have been so frustrated with our little email service but I think we're getting to the bottom of it. Anyway, we really don't mean to fill up your inbox with unnecessary emails. We all get enough of those already. 🙄
Fall Fashion Preview Is Here!
Today we're starting a whole new season and series of blogs! I'm bringing you my Fall Preview first - and I'm pretty excited about this year's Fall Fashion. The main themes are texture, belts, pleats, sunset palettes, and, get this, suits. Can you pull off belts and pleats? Yes, with me showing you how! Channel Dior and you got this.
Texture, Belts, Pleats, Sunset Palettes, Suits
If you don't want to miss how I'll be wearing these looks, and showing you how to pull it together from what you already have in your closet, be sure to sign up for the blog so you don't miss one!
1. Texture & Pattern: Watch for Velvet (not too shiny), Suede, Paisley, & Fair Isle.
2. Belts: Define The Waist. (easiest way to do this is to belt a favorite jacket)
3. Pleats: Warning! Lightweight fabrics and fitted waists are best.
4. Sunset Palettes: Pull out your sweaters with the vivid, warm tones of beach sunsets and fall foliage.
5. Suits: Matched or not matched, cropped pants and fashion sneakers make them actually relevant and wearable (switch to pumps for a presentation).
So much more coming!! Thanks for stopping by...Happy shopping!
This post may contain affiliate links, including Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program, and if you click a link or purchase something we have recommended, we may receive a thank you commission from the website. Clicking these links won't cost you any extra money, but does help us keep our site ad free. All the clothes I wear are mine, and are not given to me for any promotional purpose. I buy what I love and wear what I love!